Power in numbers: Only Oncotype DX® Breast Recurrence Score™ has prospective and consistent outcomes data in over 50,000 patients
|TAILORx Trial: First prospective outcomes providing Level 1A evidence.
||WSG PlanB Trial: Confirmation of the clinical utility of the Recurrence Score.
|Less than 1% risk of distant recurrence at 5 years in patients with Recurrence Score® results < 11 who were treated with hormonal therapy alone
- TAILORx prospective outcomes data showing > 99% free of distant recurrence at 5 years in patients with Recurrence Score® results < 11 are consistent with validation studies1-3
- Patient population: Node-negative, ER-positive, HER2-negative disease (Arm A)
|94% of high-risk node-negative patients with Recurrence Score results ≤ 11 who were treated with hormonal therapy alone were still alive and disease-free at 5 years
- Level 1A evidence shows that patients with low Recurrence Score results (RS ≤ 11) can be safely spared chemotherapy
- Patient population: Node-positive or clinically high-risk node-negative disease
|Clalit Study: Additional confirmation in a prospective registry in 2,000+ patients.
||SEER Study: The largest molecularly characterized cohort of patients with prospective outcomes in Oncotype DX tested patients.
|Less than 1% distant recurrence rate at 5 years in patients with Recurrence Score results < 18
- Registry study outcomes show that the Recurrence Score result identifies patients who can safely be spared the addition of chemotherapy
- Patient population: Node-negative or micrometastatic disease
|Less then 1% BCSM at 5 years in > 21,000 patients who received Recurrence Score results < 18
- Outcomes from a large, real-world observational study show the Recurrence Score result accurately identifies patients who do well with hormonal therapy alone
- Patient population: Node-negative, ER-positive, HER2-negative disease
For node-positive patients with Recurrence Score results < 18,
it is unlikely that adding chemotherapy will improve clinical outcomes
|Multiple studies confirm that Recurrence Score results identify patients who can
safely and effectively be spared chemotherapy.
Next: Test Ordering