Submit Your Oncotype DX® Breast Recurrence Score™ Order
Instructions for U.S. customers are below. If you are a customer outside the U.S., please click here for more information.
Healthcare providers can order the Oncotype DX Breast Recurrence Score through the convenient online Genomic Health® physician portal or by fax. The advantages of the portal include:
- Orders may be viewed online, printed, or downloaded as PDFs.
- All patient orders and reports can be viewed, tracked, and sorted quickly and efficiently.
- Virtually eliminates the need for follow-up calls if information is missing.
To register for the physician portal, please contact Customer Service by phone 866-ONCOTYPE (866-662-6897)
or email at email@example.com
Four Simple Steps to Order the Breast Recurrence Score
If you are a treating physician or a delegated staff member authorized to order on the treating physician’s behalf, please follow the steps below.
1) Complete the Breast Recurrence Score Requisition Form, either online via the convenient and efficient physician portal
or by using the paper requisition form. If you choose to use the paper form, paper Requisition Forms are available by contacting Customer Service at 866-ONCOTYPE (866-662-6897)
. Please fax the completed Breast Recurrence Score Requisition form to Genomic Health at 866-444-0640.
2) Genomic Health will investigate insurance benefits and may contact the patient should their potential financial responsibility exceed $100. If your patient is uninsured, please contact Genomic Health at 866-ONCOTYPE (866-662-6897).
3) Provide the appropriate signature and specimen retrieval information. If indicated on the order form, Genomic Health will contact pathology, to obtain and process your patient’s specimen on your behalf.
4) Receive results via secure online access or by fax. If the order is submitted on a paper form, the results will be faxed. Breast Recurrence Score results are reported within 14 calendar days of receipt of the specimen 90% of the time.
Next: Reading the Reports